When I woke up yesterday [before work at 8am] I noticed my iPod going off saying I have a notification. Sure enough, I had a comment notification from WordPress. [from none other than this individual; THANKS AGAIN!] It read that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award . Not knowing what it truly means, I did some research. really is so I did some research before starting this post and came across some info. according to Wordingwell, the Liebster Award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It has a set of rules [so like Fight Club?], and that you’re meant to follow them. by doing so, you agree to send the ‘award’ to 11other people – so long as they have less than 200 followers. After thanking the person who ‘nominated’ you, you have to answer 11 questions that were posted by the ‘nominator’ and then nominate 11 other people to do the same [with your own questions]
So let’s get on with Tidlidim‘s questions! This ought to be an interesting one, so here goes everything! Please note: the questions will be in bold, and my response will be italicized.
Ready, Set, Go!
1) How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
2) What’s the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
3) What’s the best movie you’ve seen this year?
4) List 3 things that are on your bucket list.
put simply; have a family in the future, have my own ‘basement theater’ & meet Stan Lee.
5) What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done as a kid?
6) What’s the item you carry around with you most of the time?
7) Could you live without the internet? In what ways would your life be different?
honestly, I feel terrible for saying it, but I doubt I could survive without it. I’m just so used to having it at my disposal that without it, I would feel confused. If I didn’t have it though, I think life would be almost simpler, and even that hurts to admit.
8) What’s the best photo you’ve ever taken? Or if you don’t use a camera, what’s the best photo someone has taken of you?
9) What is the thing you’re most afraid of? (physical things)
10) You’re an actor/actress and you get the role of your dreams. Who would you be?
So now that I’ve answered all 11 questions – which were harder than I thought they’d be – I’m now supposed to nominate some people to do the same [hopefully I even know 11 people]
The people I’d like to nominate are the following:
Your task is simple, to answer my following eleven questions [which obviously, because it’s me, will revolve around films], and pass your own onto 11 people of your choice. good luck!
What is your favorite film of all time?
least favorite film of all time?
who is one actor that everyone loves but you hate?
Favorite genre of film?
If you were to write your own script/story line for a film, what would the film be about?
continuing off the last question, who would you want to star?
Favorite film from the last 10 years?
which actor would you kill to meet?
What film has the best score, in your opinion?
What’s a trope in a movie you can’t stand?
are you following me on Facebook if you aren’t already? [find the page here] why or why not?
THANKS FOR READING [and once again, thanks to Tidlidim for the nomination!]